Read or watch the Success Stories below to learn how Dr. Gallaway and his staff have helped many children and even adults get back on track.
- Vision Therapy Helps Champion Gymnast Compete Again
Concussion sidelines gymnast. Vision therapy gets her back in the game to win championship.
- NJ State Trooper Overcomes Vision and Reading Deficit After Concussion
My whole life I felt something was off with my vision. I was no longer able to compensate and my vision was a mess.
- Sydney's Reading Takes Off
Sydney's Mom Marisa is also a speech-language pathologist, and was amazed at the improvement in her daughter's reading after vision therapy.
- Daniel's schoolwork and sports all improve with vision therapy
Daniel's Mom Holly has seen a variety of positive changes in her son after vision therapy.
- Keegan Overcomes Convergence Insufficiency - Video
Keegan's mom Regina recounts how vision therapy helped improve his reading, headaches and confidence in school.
- Grace Excels with Vision Therapy - Video
Grace was eight years old when she started Vision Therapy. Her mom Linda talks about their experience.
- Father and Son Reap Benefits from Vision Therapy
Vision therapy gives new outlook for a dad and better grades for his son.
- A Mom's Two Children Benefit from Vision Therapy - Video
Occupational Therapist's children have improved not only in school but in sports…..and they enjoy reading now too!
- Vision Therapy Prevents More Surgery - Video
Matt's reading and schoolwork improved and he was able to avoid further surgery.
- Decker Exudes Confidence After Vision Therapy
Decker used to complain that his eyes hurt and got headaches, but he now reads with ease and there is no more frustration with schoolwork.
- Emma Never Knew Reading Could Be Fun
When Emma started vision therapy she cried that it was too hard, and on the last day she cried that it was over!
- Kendall Now Volunteers to Read Aloud in Class
Mom believes vision therapy has helped her daughter's self-confidence.
- Grace is Reading On Grade Level
She made progress in all subjects because of her confidence in reading.
- Brandon's Reading Abilities Improve Significantly
His work habits and behavior have greatly improved.
- Hannah's Reading and Comprehension Scores Doubled
Since vision therapy, Hannah enjoys reading challenging books for pleasure.
- After A Concussion, Sarah Improves Her Visual Skills Through Vision Therapy
Sarah used to be exhausted after reading just a few pages of text, but now is writing research papers without fatigue.
- Schoolwork Is A Breeze Now for Jonah!
Jonah's vision has improved so that he can work for longer periods of time allowing him to enjoy a new passion for Lego building. Ease of handwriting as well as reading proficiency have increased too.
- Vision Therapy, Not Just For Kids
Stacey thought that her visual symptoms were due to aging. After an exam with Dr. Gallaway she discovered she had convergence insufficiency and it could be helped with vision therapy.
- College Student Thanks Dr. Gallaway
Michael felt compelled to contact Dr. Gallaway almost ten years after completing vision therapy to share how vision therapy helped shape his life and career path.
- Physical Therapist No Longer Dependent On Lenses
Through vision therapy, Laura no longer suffers from headaches, blurred or double vision.
- Lizzi and her Homeschooling Family Helped By Vision Therapy
Schoolwork and reading comprehension are so much easier for Lizzi and now she even reads for pleasure.
- Vincenzo's Grades Have Improved!
Vincenzo's mom has noticed many changes in his school performance, including increased fluency and higher grades.
- Joseph Reads With Enthusiasm Again!
Joseph started to read more slowly than usual, but through vision therapy he's back to reading a book in just a few hours!
- No More Frustration!
Brady no longer complains about completing homework!
- College Student Attributes Academic Excellence to Vision Therapy as a Child
Without vision therapy, Josh would not be where he is today.